Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Sewing Wrap Up

As 2012 comes to an end and we get ready to ring in 2013, I took some time to look at how much sewing I was able to accomplish.  While I traveled more for business this year than any other, I still managed to get quite a bit of sewing accomplished.  Here is what I sewed this year:


  • 59 book bags
  • 14 embroidered towels
  • 12 quilts
  • 11 pillowcases
  • 10 drink cozies
  •  8 table runners
  •  5 aprons
  •  5 lingerie bags
  •  5 laundry bags
  •  5 travel cord bags
  •  4 eyeglass cases
  •  3 shirts
  •  2 shoe bags
  •  2 tote bags
  •  2 scarves
  •  2 handbags
  •  1 embroidered baby bib
  •  1 credit card holder
  •  1 pillow
  •  1 sleeve board cover
  •  1 chemo cap from selvages
  •  1 travel iron carrier and pressing pad
  •  1 sewing chatelaine
  •  1 pin cushion
  •  1 yo yo Christmas garland
In addition to sewing down some of my stash with charity projects, I want to get more garment sewing accomplished in 2013.  I have signed up for a fitting retreat in February and many PR Review and Craftsy classes so I have new excuse.  Garment sewing, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment