Friday, March 29, 2013

Silhouette Pattern #1350 Janie's Jacket

I am on to jackets now because I wear one to work everyday.  Trying to get the perfect fit, I didn't want to make the first jacket out of expensive fabric.  This is some kind of a polyester blend I got years ago at Windmill Fabrics in Boston.  The trim is the wrong side of the fabric and I lined it with a pink polka dot fabric I had in my stash.  The fit is close.  If I made this again, I would lower the neck edge and maybe add some width to the front so I can add buttons or some sort of lapped closure.


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see someone else is using Silhouette Patterns.
    It looks great and you'll have another winner with your next jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cindy. Just found your blog & enjoyed looking at what you've made. Your jacket looks good!

    ReplyDelete